Official update for WoT 9.8, version 1.49 of the mod
Widely popular J1mB0′s Crosshair Mod upgrades your reticle display to show reload time and offers improved cross-hairs.
- crosshair_panel_arcade.swf : Crosshair for arcade mode
- crosshair_panel_sniper.swf : Crosshiar for sniper mode
- crosshair_panel_strategic.swf : Crosshair for Artillery mode
- crosshair_panel_postmortem.swf : Crosshair for dead mode
- crosshair_sniper.swf : Aim circle for arcade and sniper mode
- crosshair_strategic.swf : Aim dots for artillery mode
- GunConstraints.swf : Artillery and Tank Destroyer angles
- GunConstraints.xml : Configuration file for angles
- avatar_input_handler.xml : Zoom Out mod and gun shake removal
- J1mB091.png : Player logo for XVM users
If you don’t like something in the crosshair you should be able to find out what file to delete or replace. Every file that ends with *.xml can be edited using Notepad if basic XML knowledge is available.
Copy the “res_mods” folder to your World of Tanks folder
Right click, Install the “XVM.ttf” font from the “font” folder OR copy it to “C:\Windows\Fonts”
*Optional* Copy the “crosshair_panel_strategic.swf” you like from the “arty-mode\type” folder to: “\World of Tanks\res_mods\version\gui\flash”
Updated for 9.8
Follow us on Facebook to receive the latest mod updates, bonus codes, bonuses and more interesting World of Tanks info in your News Feed and maybe even catch some Free Gold giveaways along the way.
Who knows? ;)